I recently shared a photo of this DELICIOUS meal that I made and many of you wanted the recipe. I wanted to share this meal because not only is it tasty, but it is EASY. I am not one who really enjoys the kitchen or cooking for that matter. This was a healthy option that I was able to put together in no time. My husband enjoyed it as well!!
The following recipe was found via Home Made Lovely on Pinterest.
Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
What you’ll need:
1lb Chickn breast,
2 cups Broccoli
1 cup Carrots
1 tbsp Garlic
1 Green onion
1/4 cup Chicken broth
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Soy sauce, gluten free
Baking & Spices
1 Salt & Pepper
1 Sesame seeds
2 tsp Tapioca starch
Oils & Vinegars
2 tbsp Cocount oil
- Melt coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add in the cubed chicken breast. Cook until all of the chicken is cooked through and browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Melt another tablespoon of coconut oil in the pan.
- Add the carrots and broccoli and saute until tender but still firm, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and toss. Then add the chicken back in and let simmer while preparing the sauce.
- In a liquid measuring cup, mix together the chicken broth, soy sauce, tapioca starch and honey. Pour into the pan and stir for 30 seconds.
- Let simmer for 1 minute, until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice and top with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
This meal was quick, easy, and tasteful! I highly recommend that you all try it out. I doubled this recipe for my husband and I and we had some left over. I also added a lot more garlic because..well…who doesn’t love a ton of garlic!!!
Let me know if you try this recipe and what your thoughts are on it! Also let me know if you enjoy me sharing posts like this. Do you want to see some more good recipes?
The Maven Life